Purchase the Book
Skeleton in the Closet’s intimate portraits of women and men struggling with the secrets of anorexia and bulimia is both fine art monograph and memoir. Combining compelling photographs and personal stories, it gives the reader a compassionate, first-person look inside the minds of those who live with and try to leave behind an eating disorder.
Artist Fritz Liedtke—who relates the story of his own struggle with anorexia in his introduction—has created an award-winning series that includes women and men of all ages and ethnicities. This beautiful, full-color book is prefaced with a moving essay by author Gina Ochsner, and offers insight and hope to anyone wanting to better understand life with an eating disorder and the challenge of overcoming addiction.
Purchase Limited Edition Prints
- Limited edition prints are 16×20 archival prints, and are comprised of 2 parts: One 16×20 Image on Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper; and one 16×20 Text on Arches Aquarelle 90lb Hot Press paper. $600. Images are signed by the artist on the front, and named and numbered on the verso. Each 16×20 image is limited to an edition of 25.
- Contact us at the Contact link above to make your purchase.
The Limited Edition Collector’s Portfolio
A limited edition portfolio of 14 images, overlaid with texts printed on vellum, is available. It is composed of:
- Custom clamshell box covered in black bookcloth, with blind embossed inset leather label on the cover.
- Title page printed on Arches Aquarelle 90lb Hot Press paper with deckled edge.
- I’ve Seen Thinner introduction by Fritz Liedtke.
- If Peter Pan Had a Little Sister essay by author Gina Ochsner.
- 14 Texts and Images: Texts printed on Legion Chartham Vellum, Images printed on Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper, all with archival K3 inks. Each image is signed by the artist.
- $5400, with a 10% discount for educational institution collections.